Macquarie University Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Macquarie University Scholarship 2020. Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply for this Scholarship Program in Australia. The International Scholarship in Australia is offering Undergraduate (Bachelors) and Post Graduate (Masters) degree program.
Candidates willing to pursue their bachelor’s and Masters’s degree program from Australia are encouraged to apply for Macquarie University Scholarship 2020. The Macquarie University International Awards in Australia is a very competitive scholarship program.
Macquarie University Scholarship 2020 is based on academic merit. Macquarie University is one of the best university in Australia; it ranks among the top two percent of universities with a 5star QS rating. All candidates are encouraged to apply before the due date; else it won’t be accepted.
To know more about Macquarie University Scholarship 2020, check the given details below and apply accordingly. For more International opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil Corner, or for daily updates, you can press the bell icon mentioned at the bottom right.
Macquarie University Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Australia
Host University: Macquarie University
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Degrees Introduced: Undergraduate, Post Graduate degree
Application Deadline: Not mentioned apply as soon as possible
- The Australian scholarship for International Students 2020 will provide up to AUD 10,000 for the tuition fees.
To apply for the Macquarie University Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All nationals are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Meet the academic requirement for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Masters Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications.
- Minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Available for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree commencing in 2019 or 2020.
Scholarship in Australia Conditions
- You are ineligible to apply for the Macquarie University Scholarship if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- Enroll and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Applicants must maintain their enrolment throughout the course in a full‐time study load, which is eight standard units per academic year.
- Candidate must meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- Students who received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidate is ineligible to apply if you are currently enrolled at Macquarie University.
- If a candidate withdraws from the program before completion, then he may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply for Australian Scholarship 2020
- To apply for the Macquarie University Scholarship 2020, you need to fill an online application form.
- Once your course application is processed, you will receive a University student number.
- You need to save the student number that will be required to submit an online application form.
- Candidate must complete an application form and type “VCIS” in the scholarship name field.
- The link of an application form is given below best of luck with the application.