Ministry of Defence Jobs April 2023 – Here to inform you about the recent job openings in the sector of the Ministry of Defence in Pakistan. Now all interested candidates can apply for various roles in the Defence sector of Pakistan and secure a good professional career in their life.
The role of the Ministry of Defence of Pakistan is to work for the betterment and defend the interests of the country at home and international levels. If you also want to maintain and keep the values of Pakistan intact, then you can apply for jobs and avail yourself of some lifelong benefits.
The role of the workers in the Defence sector is to coordinate with various foreign, domestic, and inter-governmental bodies and help in sorting out issues and making feasible future plans.
Job opportunities are available for the post of engineers, assistants, clerks, drivers, naib Qasim, and other related positions. If you have any interest and experience in the mentioned positions, then you can also apply for the current openings. All the related information is mentioned in this post. Read out completely and start your application process.
Ministry of Defence Jobs April 2023 Details
|Job Location:||All of Pakistan|
|Host Organization:||Ministry of Defence|
|Deadline:||3rd May 2023.|
Also, Check Atomic Energy Commission Fellowship 2023
The Ministry of Defence is currently hiring for the following posts;
- Scientific Officer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Traffic Control Operator
- UAS Operator
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- LDC Clerks
- Naib Qasid
- HPC Engineer
- HPC Cluster Admin
- HPC Cluster Manager
There are a few eligibility criteria mentioned below that need to be followed if you want to apply for the job, such as;
- The age limit for assistant jobs is 18 to 33 years.
- For the post of LDC clerk, the age limit is 18 to 30.
- The age limit for the driver post is 18 to 35.
- The age limit for other posts is between 35 to 45 years.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree if you want to apply for an assistant job.
- You must have a Master’s degree in relevant fields if you want to apply for an engineering position.
- And for all other posts, you must have at least primary and Matric qualifications.
- All candidates must have at least experience of 3 to 5 years in the relevant fields.
The application deadline for the Ministry of Defence April Jobs 2023 is 3rd May 2023
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs?
The application process is online, and all eligible candidates must apply directly on the official website of the Ministry of Defence Pakistan. The link is given below;
Complete Job descriptions are available against respective vacancies on the website.