NADRA Jobs March 2023 – Are you looking for employment? Then we have good news for all of you who can work in Karachi and join the establishment from anywhere in Pakistan. These jobs are available in the NADRA head office located in Karachi. You can apply for the trainee positions and learn so much about the settings and work in the NADRA office, which will later help you in securing a permanent position. The candidates will be eligible to work for a year and gain some hands-on experience.
NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) is the largest database institution of the government, and currently, more than 11,000 individuals are working in five international offices and more than 800 domestic offices. It serves as an independent agency and works under the control of the Interior Secretary of Pakistan. The purpose of NADRA is to regulate the government databases and manage the sensitive and registration of the entire citizens and nationals of Pakistan.
Now is your chance to work for the company and get training in running the databases and other related tasks of the agency. All nationals of Pakistan are encouraged and welcome to apply for the job, and the quota for minorities and disabled candidates will also be served. You can appear for the walk-in interviews and tests on the 27th of March, 2023 with the right and required qualifications.
For more details regarding NADRA Jobs in Karachi, please read the whole article. I will mention all the details and information regarding eligibility and the application process in the article below.
NADRA Jobs March 2023 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Job Location: Hyderabad, Thatta, Jamshoro, Karachi, Maltari, Sujawal.
- Host Organization: National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA)
- Qualification: Masters/Bachelor/Intermediate/Primary
- Address: Saddar, Karachi.
Also, Check: Join Pak Navy as Civilian 2023-B
Job Vacancies Announced
- Deputy Assistant Director (Trainee)
- Junior Executive (Trainee)
- Data Entry Executive
- Security Guard (Apprentice)
- Sanitary Worker (Apprentice)
Eligibility Criteria of NADRA Jobs
All interested candidates must read the eligibility criteria given below if they want to apply for NADRA Jobs 2023 in Karachi. For instance;
- For the post of Deputy Assistant Director, all candidates must have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the field of IT, Business, and management from any HEC-recognized university.
- For the post of the junior executive as a trainee, you must have intermediate or equivalent qualifications.
- For security guard and sanitary positions, you must have at least a primary education.
- All candidates must have at least a year of experience in the relevant field.
- Only shortlisted candidates from the position of deputy assistant and junior executive will be called for an interview after tests.
- All candidates are only eligible to apply for one job position.
- Updated CV/Resume
- Original Domicile
- Permanent residency certificate
- Original certificates of experience
How to apply for NADRA Jobs?
All interested candidates must bring the above-mentioned documents on the day of the interview and visit the following location for their walk-in interviews and tests;
Venue: 4th Floor Kandawala Building opposite Amma Tower Mobile Market, M.A Jinnah Road, Saddar, Karachi.
Deadline: 29th March 2023
Deadline: 25th March 2023
This post is about the job vacancies in the NADRA office for trainee and apprentice positions. If you are interested and have the potential, then you must apply for this opportunity and read all the related information in the above article.