Nanjing University Scholarship 2020
Applications are now open to apply for Nanjing University Scholarship 2020. Nanjing University is one of the top-ranked and famous public Universities in Nanjing. Candidates those are willing to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. degree program from Nanjing University that too fully funded are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
Students from all around the world are welcome to apply for Nanjing University Scholarship 2020. Almost all academic fields are available in this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in China. The duration of the Master’s degree program is 2 – 3 years while for Ph.D. its 3 – 4 years.
Nanjing University is one of the top 5 universities of China all candidates are encouraged to apply for Nanjing University Scholarship 2020. For more information about the Fully Funded Scholarship in China for International Students check the details below.
To stay up to date regarding to different opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner any time.
Nanjing University Scholarship 2020 Details
- Host Country: China
- Host University: University of Nanjing
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Courses Offered: Masters & Ph.D
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 15th March 2020
Fields and Majors
Almost all fields and majors are available in Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship it has 27 Masters program & 43 Doctoral programs check the details in the link mentioned below:
Nanjing University Scholarship 2020 is Fully Funded all expenses of the scholars will be covered by the host organization, check the list of financial coverage given below:
- No application fee will be charged while applying.
- Full tuiton fees will be paid.
- Free accommodation in campus.
- Medical insurance during the program will be covered.
- Monthly stipend for Master’s degree: 3,000 RMB/Month.
- Monthly stipend for Doctoral degree: 3,500 RMB/Month.
In order to apply for Nanjing University Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the Nanjing Scholarship 2020.
- Chinese nationals are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- Candidate applying for a Masters’s degree must have a valid Bachelors’s degree and age must be under 35 years.
- Candidate applying for the Ph.D. degree must have a valid Masters’s degree and age must be under 40 years.
Following documents will be required while applying for the Fully Funded Scholarship Program in China:
- CSC Online Application Form.
- University of Nanjing Online Application Form.
- A valid passport copy.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English).
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English).
- Study Plan in China (in Chinese or English).
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute).
- Two copies of the certificate of your highest diploma.
- A copy of the physical examination form.
- Two Letter of Recommendations.
- Non-criminal record.
How to Apply
To application process for Nanjing University, Chinese Government Scholarship is online, Link of application form is mentioned below! Best of luck with the application.