National University of Singapore Scholarships
Applications are now invited to apply for the National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020. NUS (National University of Singapore) Scholarships are offered for International students as well as for domestic students.
The National University of Singapore is offering Fully Funded Masters and Ph.D. degree programs for the International students as well as the domestic students. Candidates who are willing to pursue their Masters & Ph.D. degree program from Singapore are encouraged to apply.
Almost all academic fields are available in NUS Scholarship 2020, it’s an excellent opportunity for international students to study in Singapore. For further more information about the National University of Singapore, Scholarships check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
National University of Singapore 2020 Details
Host Country: Singapore
Host University: National University of Singapore
Eligible Countries: All foreign & Domestic students are eligible to apply
Degree Offered: MS Degree Program & Ph.D. Degree Program
Courses Available: Scholarship is covering many fields
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Fields and Majors Available
Following fields and majors are available in NUS Scholarship 2020:
- All Medical /Medicine, Chemistry, Law, Nursing, Business, MBA, Agriculture, Science, Social Science, Food Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Language Courses, Public Health, and their Associated Sub Fields are available to pursue MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs 2020.
For more details about the fields, you can check: Click Here
NUS Scholarship Degree Duration
- For Masters Degree Program 2 Years
- For Ph.D. Degree Program 4 Years
NUS Merit Scholarship 2020 is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Singapore all the expenses of Scholars will be covered by the Government of Singapore, check the list below:
- Full tuition fees of the Scholars will be covered
- Free Accommodation during the scholarship program
- Research Grant will be provided
- Monthly stipend of ( Master: 1500$ Ph.D.: 2500$ to 3000$)
Types of Singapore Scholarships Offered
Following scholarships are offered in Singapore Government Scholarships 2020:
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- Tuition Fee Allowance (TFA)
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS)
- President’s Graduate Fellowship
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
To apply for National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply for NUS Merit Scholarship 2020.
- Applicant must have secured Bachelors degree to apply for Masters Program
- Candidate must hold a Masters degree to apply for the Ph.D. program
- Candidate must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
To apply for the National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020, you need to fill an online application form, the process of applying is online. The official link of the Scholarship is given below: