Finally, the application for New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 is now open to apply; the government of New Zealand is offering a Fully Funded scholarship program for international students; this is an excellent opportunity to study in New Zealand for Free. The scholarships are available in different universities in New Zealand. Students can pursue Undergraduate, Graduate & Ph.D. Degree programs for the academic session 2022-23. All the expenses of the students would be covered by the Ministry of Education (MOE) New Zealand.
The application process for the New Zealand Scholarship for International Students 2022 is online; all international Students, Male/Female seeking scholarship opportunities in New Zealand should not miss out on this opportunity. Students belonging to any country are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. New Zealand universities offer a wide range of academic fields and majors, including Medical, Arts, Science and Engineering, Management, Social Sciences, Law, Economics, Technology, Environmental & many other areas.
Most students don’t apply for the New Zealand Scholarship because they are not aware of them; we highly encourage students not to miss out on Scholarships in New Zealand as New Zealand is famous for its world-class education. A total no of 650 scholarships is available in New Zealand to pursue your higher education.
For further details regarding the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022, check the details given below. To study in New Zealand without IELTS check the details here: Click here
New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 Details
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Degree Available: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: 650
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Why Study in New Zealand?
- Students will gain a world-class education and more suitable career opportunities: All universities in New Zealand come in the Top 3 Universities in QS World University Rankings.
- Students will gain leadership skills and valuable skills to make a positive difference in their home country.
- Students will experience New Zealand’s multi-cultural community proudly celebrating its bicultural ancestry.
- Vital networking for a lifetime and an opportunity to be part of a global community of qualified scholars.
- Postgraduate Certification (Six (Months)
- Master’s Degree (2 Years)
- Ph.D. Degree (3.5 Years)
- Undergraduate Degree (Four Years)
- Post Graduate Diploma (One Year)
New Zealand Government Scholarships Types
Short Term Training Scholarships
Short-term training scholarships are available for Pacific & Timo-Leste citizens; these scholarships offer short scholarships for training skills and on-the-job work experience.
Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate study
A full tertiary scholarship for international students allows them to study full-time at a New Zealand teaching institution or a Pacific university.
Short Term Training Scholarships
The short-term training courses are offered for the Southeast Asian countries and Timor-Leste.
English Language Training Scholarships
The scholarships are available for government officials from African and Asian countries for the English language course training in New Zealand.
The Government of New Zealand would cover all the expenses of the scholars:
- Full Tuition Coverage
- Living Allowance
- Air tickets
- Medical Insurance
- Research and thesis costs
- Establishment Allowance (Which covers your cost of Text Books, Accommodation, and other expenses)
To apply for the New Zealand Scholarship for International Students 2022, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students belonging to the eligible countries can apply.
- Work Experience
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Whether your intentional study aligns with levels and sectors delivered to your country.
The Deadline for New Zealand Government Scholarships vary country to country; check out the official link for the complete details.
Also, Check: Diploma Courses in Canada 2022
New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022
How to Apply for New Zealand Scholarships?
- The application process is online
- Candidates need to select their country to check for the scholarship.
- Students need to create an online account.
- Attach all the required documents in the application form
To apply, visit the official link given below.