NHA Internship Training Program 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for NHA Internship Training Program 2020. Candidates who have already completed their degree/diploma from the Private/Public sector are encouraged to apply for this NHA Internship in 2020.
The duration of the NHA Internship Training Program 2020 is 3 months. The internship will provide a stipend of 20,000 to Graduates and 10,000 to diploma holders. The internship is offered for all the fresh students regardless of age or domicile requirement.
The NHA Internship Training Program 2020 is a great opportunity for fresh graduates and diploma holders to acquire hands-on experience while working with Pakistan’s prestigious organization in the public center. The selected internees will be placed on on-going projects of NHA throughout the country.
To know more about NHA Internship 2020 check the provided information below and apply accordingly for more opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner any time or you can press the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right.
Also, Check Ufone Management Trainee Program 2020
NHA Internship Training Program 2020 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Host Organization: National Highway Authority
- No of Vacancies Announced: 1000+
- Internship Type: Paid
- Job Location: Internees will be placed throughout the Country
- Application Deadline: January 18th, 2020
In order to apply for NHA Internship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Fresh graduates and diploma holders are eligible to apply
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply
- No age limit is required for this Internship program
Study Area of NHA Internship 2020
- Bachelor Degree in Geo-Technical or in Material Sciences
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- DAE (Civil/Quantity survey)
- Diploma in AUTO CAD
- Diploma in Lab Technology
Also, Check ACU Summer School in Africa 2020 – Fully Funded
How to Apply
In order to apply for the NHA Internship 2020, Candidates need to submit a CV along with application form ( as per the given format ) and recommendation letter (By institute head). send your CV to the address mentioned below. Best of luck with the application.
National Highway Authority
27-Mauve Area G-9/1, Islamabad
Telephone no 051-09032710