OECD Internship Program 2019
Applications are now open to apply for OECD Internship Program 2019, which is going to be held in France, Paris. All candidates Male/Female those are interested in Paid Internship Program in France are encouraged to apply before due date.
OECD Internship Program is designed to being highly qualified students from diverse backgrounds to work on the projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation.
OECD Internship Program 2019 is a paid internship program it will provide an opportunity to improve analytical and technical skills in an International environment. To know more about Paid Internship in Paris check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
OECD Internship Program 2019 Details
Host Country: France
Host Location: Paris
Internship Duration: 6 months
Internship Type: Paid
Deadline: 2 March 2020
- All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Must be available for minimum one month
- Must have good English communication skills
- Knowledge of other language is a plus point
- Must have good IT skills
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- Candidates capable of working in multicultural and international team environment.
Successful candidates in OECD Internship Program 2019 will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas (please note that the list is non-exhaustive):
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Trade and Agriculture
For internships in the corporate functions:
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget and Accounting
Selection Process for OECD Internship Program
Selection process consist of 4 main stages:
- Your online application and cover letter (addressed to the Internship Office);
- Pre-screening: all applications are screened by the Internship Office and suitable candidates placed on a shortlist made available to OECD Directorates;
- Interview and/or Written Test: hiring teams may invite candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test;
- Offer letter: if you are selected following a telephone interview and/or written test you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources.
How to Apply
in order to apply for Internship in France you need to submit an online application form, link of an online application form is mentioned below.
Last date to apply for OECD Internship Program is 2 March 2020