OIST Internship in Japan 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for OIST Internship in Japan 2020 for all international students. Male/Female both are encouraged to apply before due date application submitted after due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
The duration of OIST Internship in Japan will be for 2 to 6 months, where you will have an opportunity to learn and attend one of the most famous internship by Japan.
Who can apply for OIST internship in Japan? All the Undergraduates, Graduates, Bachelors or Master degree students are eligible for the summer internship in Japan. To know more about OIST Internship check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
OIST Internship in Japan 2020 Details:
Host Country: Japan.
Program Duration: 10 – 12 weeks.
Internship Type: Fully Funded.
Deadline: 15th October 2019.
Now lets discuss about the eligibility criteria what are you waiting for? keep scrolling down..
You need to fulfill following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
- Student who is enrolled in Graduate degree program is eligible to apply.
- A student who is enrolled in Undergraduate degree program is eligible to apply.
- Graduates of Bachelors and Masters Degree are also eligible to apply.
- Bachelors 3rd year and 4th year and Master 1st and 2nd year students are encouraged to apply.
OIST Internship in Japan is a Fully Funded Internship which will cover following expanses:
- Visa support.
- Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets will be Provided.
- Commuting support.
- On or off-campus housing accommodation.
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable).
OIST internship Fields:
Following fields are introduced in this internship program:
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
- Additionally, you can learn more about internship research fields Here .
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
Important: once you have obtained all the documents please attach and apply through online application. (You cant save Application)
The Last date to apply for OIST Internship in Japan 2020 is 15th October 2019.
How to Apply:
Candidate must complete the online application form with required documents mentioned above. Online Application form link is mentioned below, Best of Luck!