OIST Japan Internship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for OIST Japan Internship 2020. The Japanese OIST Internship Program is of the most famous Fully Funded Internship Program for International Students. The host organization will cover all costs of the Internees.
The duration of OIST Japan Internship 2020 is 2 to 6 months (10 to 12 Weeks). There is no geographical limitation for this Internship Program in Japan Candidates from any Country are eligible to apply for this OIST Japanese Internship Program.
The Undergraduate, Graduate Students belonging from any part of the world are eligible for OIST Japan Internship 2020. OIST is a paid internship; all the selected candidates will be paid during the period of the internship program.
For further more information about OIST Internship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly, For more International Opportunities visit Mustakbil at any time.
Also, check Shell Management Trainee Programme 2020
OIST Japan Internship 2020 Details
Host Country: Japan
Host University: OIST
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Internship Type: Paid
Internship Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 15th April 2020
Keep Visiting & follow our
About OIST Japan Internship 2020
- The selected candidates will be provided with an opportunity to gain experience and learn a specific technique. Internees will work under the supervision of a Professor at OIST.
- Multiple numbers of fields are available for the candidates in OIST to apply.
- Its a Paid Internship opportunity for Undergraduate and Graduate Students.
Fields and Majors Available
Multiple domains and majors are available in the OIST Japanese Internship Program 2020. Check the provided fields below:
- Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Physics, Science, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences and Medical.
Additionally, You Can Read about More of the Research Going on at OIST HERE
OIST Internship in Japan is Fully Funded for all International Students. All the expenses of Internees will be covered by the host organization, which includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets to attend the program
- Insurance during the program
- Accommodation during the Internship Program.
- Visa assistance
- Traveling support
- A stipend of 2,400 JPY per day (taxable)
To apply for OIST Paid Internship in Japan, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students belonging from any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Students enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree Program.
- Candidates enrolled in a Graduate Degree Program.
- Recent Graduates are also eligible to apply
- Currently, enrolled students applying for the Internship must have approval from their host institution.
- Bachelor’s students from 3rd and 4th year and Masters’s students from 1st and 2nd year are highly encouraged to apply.
During the application form of OIST Japan Internship 2020, you will need the following documents:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Official Academic Transcript
- A letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Interest
- Photo ID
The last date to apply for OIST Japanese Internship 2020 is 15th April 2020. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the mentioned due date.
How to Apply
To apply for OIST Japan Internship 2020 candidates need to fill an online application form, the link of application form is mentioned below best of luck with the application.