Peking University Scholarship 2020
Applications are now open to apply for Peking University Scholarship 2020 which is going to be held in China. Peking University Scholarship is Fully Funded so all interested candidates Male/Females are encouraged to apply before due date, applications sent after due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
Peking University Scholarship 2020 is announced for Master’s Degree Program the duration of program is one year with all academic fields and majors. Annually 125 scholarships are offered to International Students.
To know more about Peking University Scholarship China check the provided information below, give it a proper read and apply accordingly. For more International Opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner any time.
Peking University Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: China
Host Organization: Yenching Academy of Peking University
Course Introduced: Master’s
No of Scholarships: 125
Program Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: 6 December 2019
Now lets Discuss about the Eligibility Criteria what are you waiting for? keep scrolling down….
In order to apply for Peking University Scholarship 2020 you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in any field no later than August 31, 2020.
- Academic record should be good.
- Strong interest of studying in China.
- English proficiency.
- A record of extracurricular achievement, social responsibility, community engagement and Leadership potential.
Following Fields are available in Peking University Scholarship:
- Politics and International Relations
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
Peking University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship which will cover the following expanses:
- Full accommodation
- Trip travel fare
- Monthly stipend will be provided
- Full Tuition fees will be covered
- Field study costs
Please keep the following documents while filling the application form:
- Updated CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Official Transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Diploma(s) or certificates of enrollment
- Personal Statement of 750 words
Last date to apply for Peking University Scholarship is 6 December 2019.
How to Apply?
In order to apply you need to Fill the online application form. The link of Application form is mentioned below.