PNRA Fellowship 2020
Applications are now open to apply for PNRA Fellowship 2020. Candidates who want to pursue their MS from the Top institute of Pakistan are Highly encouraged to apply.
PNRA Fellowship includes Rs 35000/- Stipend per month besides a full tuition-free waiver. The duration of the Fellowship Program in PIEAS is 2 Years; All candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
The best thing about PNRA Fellowship 2020 is after the completion of the MS candidates will be assigned as Scientific Officers / Assistant Engineers (SPS-8) in PNRA with three advance increments. It will become qualified for promotion consideration to the next scale after two years of service.
For furthermore information about the Fellowship at Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Science, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
For more opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil Corner anytime.
PIEAS Fellowship 2020 Details
Host Organization: PNRA
Host Institution: PIEAS
Program Type: Fully Funded
Monthly Stipend: 35000 Pkr
Degree Duration: 2 Years
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Degrees Offered in PNRA Fellowship 2020
MS Nuclear Physics:
- M.Sc./BS in Computer Science
- BE/B.Sc. Engineering in Mechatronics, Electronics and Computer/Software
MS Medical Physics:
- Pre-Requisite: M.Sc./BS (04 years) in physics
Also, Check Amazon Summer Internship 2021| Internship in USA
Following benefits will be provided during the PNRA Fellowship 2020:
- Monthly Rs.35,000/- will be provided besides a full tuition-free waiver and transportation, and a medical facility.
- Candidates selection is based on tests and interviews only on merit.
- Successful candidates will have to execute a bond to serve PNRA for five years after the achievement of MS.
- After completion of Fellowship, applicants will be assigned as Assistant Engineers/Scientific Officers in PNRA.
Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the PNRA Fellowship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- HEC or PEC must recognize candidates’ degrees.
- Preferably first-class educational career, however, one-second division (not less than 50% marks) is allowed, except in the first degrees.
- In the semester system, a CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 60% marks.
- Age limit 27 years as on June 30, 2020.
Also, Check Google AdCamp Internship
Also, Check UNESCO Internship 2020 in Paris
How to Apply
- The application form is mentioned at the link mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 3,500/- to be deposited in PNRA bank Account No. 0854003147171378 (Title of Account: NISAS), National Bank of Pakistan, F-6 Super Market Branch, Islamabad.
- Applicants have to forward original bank receipt along with a passport size photograph to Sr. Establishment Officer-II, PNRA at the address given below, Name, CNIC and Online generated Roll No. should be written on the backside of the bank receipt, Photocopy of the bank receipt is not acceptable.
NOTE: List of eligible candidates for the written test will be placed on PNRA website.
JULY 11, 2020 (Saturday) (Tentative) in the major cities of Pakistan.