PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022: Application is now invited to apply for the Punjab Police Inspector Legal Specialist position. Candidates looking for job opportunities in PPSC are encouraged to apply. The position was announced through the latest PPSC Advertisement NO 29/2022. The PPSC has told positions in multiple departments, which we will discuss in this post.
The vacant positions are announced in the department of Punjab Housing and Planning Agency, Wasa, FDA, Board of Revenue, Punjab Police, and Specialized Healthcare and Medication Education Department. All the Punjab domicile holders residing in Pakistan are invited to submit their applications for the latest PPSC advertisement no 29/2022.
The application is open for both Male/Female candidates; the application process to apply again PPSC Advertisement 29/2022 is online; all candidates are encouraged to check all the details in this post regarding the PPSC latest opening and apply for the latest positions. The qualification required for the latest PPSC jobs is Intermediate, Bachelor, and Master; for more information regarding the PPSC Punjab Police jobs, check the information below and apply.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female
- Positions Announced: Multiple
- Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission
- Application Deadline: 8th December 2022
Also, Check TESCO Jobs 2022
To apply for the Punjab Police Inspector legal jobs, candidates must possess an LLB Degree and two years of legal practice experience.
All other jobs advertised in PPSC Adv no 29/2022 requires intermediate, Bachelor, Master, and LLB Degree.
Multiple departments are offering the following vacancies:
Board of Revenue Punjab
- Junior Clerk
Punjab Housing & Town Planning Agency
- Assistant Director (Engg)
- Deputy Director (IT)
- Assistant Director (Town Planning)
- Deputy Director (Town Planning)
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- Assistant Director Nursing/Principal/Vice Principal/Nursing Superintendent/ Nursing Instructor/Mid Wife Tutors
Punjab Police Departments
- Inspector Legal
The last date for applying for the PPSC Punjab Police jobs is 8th December 2022.
Also, Check Allied Bank Management Trainee Program 2022
How to Apply?
- The application process is through PPSC Online portal
- Candidates must apply for PPSC jobs before the due date
- Interested applicants must submit the required fee
- After the registration, candidates will be given a test date
- After qualifying for the written tests, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
To apply for the PPSC Punjab Police Jobs, visit the official link given below: