Pakistan Software Export has recently announced the PSEB Internship Program 2023 for the Nationals of Pakistan. The internship is available for the ICT and Non-ICT fields. A total number of 3500 internships will be awarded to the candidates. All Male/Female Fresh Graduates who are looking for the internship program to enhance their skills are encouraged to apply.
500 seats for this internship are reserved for the graduates of Balochistan, and 2% of seats are reserved for the Disabled candidate. A stipend of 20,000 Pkr will be offered during the internship program. For furthermore details regarding the PSEB Internship program, check the details given below and apply.
Pakistan Software Export Board was established in 1995 by the Government of Pakistan to promote Information Technology advancement in Pakistan.
PSEB Internship Program 2023 Details
|Organization:||Pakistan Software Export Board|
|Degree Level:||Fresh Graduates|
Also, Check: Zong Graduate Trainee Program
The duration of the internships for the ICT & NON-ICT Graduates is 6 months.
- PSEB Internship is open for all the Nationals of Pakistan.
- Interested candidates must have completed 16 years of Education.
- The degree must be completed by HEC Recognized Institutes.
- Candidates who graduated in 2019 and onwards can apply.
- Applicant must not have a current job.
- Candidates age must be between 20-30 Years.
- However, 10 years of age relaxation is nice for disabled graduates.
- Candidates with a CGPA of 2.0/4.0 or 55% marks can apply.
- Applicants Profile Picture
- Degree or Transcript
- Degree must be attested by HEC recognized university
You can also check some other exciting internship opportunities: Here
The application deadline for the Pakistan Software Export Board Internship is 31st December 2023.
Note: The application process for the internship is online through the official portal no Application fee will be charged to any candidates while applying for the program.
How to Apply for PSEB Internship?
- Candidates need to create an account.
- Upload a CV.
- Upload all the required documents mentioned in the post.
- Bank information.
- Before submitting the application, review your application once.