Radboud Scholarship Programme 2020
Applications are now open to apply for Radboud Scholarship Programme 2020. Students from all around the world (Except EU/EEA) are eligible to apply for Radboud Scholarship. Candidates Male/Female interested to pursue Master’s degree from University of Radboud are encouraged to apply.
All the courses will be taught in English language. The Radboud Scholarship Programme selects number of talented non-EEA students and provide them with an opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue Master’s degree program from University of Radboud.
Radboud Scholarship Programme 2020 is offering diverse range of academic fields and majors. Participants from all over the world are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
For more information about Radboud Scholarship Programme 2020 in Netherlands, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. To stay upto date regarding to different opportunities click the subscribe button mentioned at the bottom right.
Radboud Scholarship Programme 2020 Details
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University: University of Radboud
- Gender: Male/Female
- Course Introduced: Masters
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals excepts (EU/EEA )
- Available Fields: Diverse range of fields are available
- Application Deadline: 1st March 2020
Available Fields & Majors
Following fields and Majors are offered in Radboud Scholarship Programme 2020:
- Computing Science
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
- International and European Law
- Biomedical Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Physics & Astronomy
- Artificial Intelligence
- Behavioral Science
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Social and Cultural Science
In order to apply for Radboud Scholarship Programme you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- All nationals are eligible to apply except EU/EEA passport holders.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Must meet the English language proficiency requirements for the desired Master’s program you select.
- Candidate have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting September 1, 2020 as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- Able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
Following Financial benefits will be provided during Radboud Scholarship Program:
- Cover cost of Visa.
- Residence permit.
- Health insurance during the scholarship program.
- Liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- Reduce your tuition fee to €2,143 and pays for costs for visa and insurance. For example: a grant holder in 2020/2021 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,143, instead of €11,471 or €12,645.
- To apply for Radboud Scholarship Programme 2020 in Netherlands you need to to have completed your scholarship application for admission via online application. The official link of scholarship is mentioned below. Best of luck with the apply.
- Last date to apply for Radboud Scholarship is 1st March 2020 all candidates are requested to apply before mentioned due date applications sent after due date will not be entertained and will be rejected straight away.