Scholarship in Russia 2020-2021 (Fully-Funded)
Applications are now open to apply for Scholarship in Russia 2020-2021. Candidates who are seeking for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue their MSC, MBA or MPA degree are encouraged to apply for this Russian Government Scholarship 2020.
The Scholarship in Russia 2020-2021 is offered by RANEPA for the International Students to pursue their Master Degree Program in Russia. This is a very good chance for the students to Study Abroad in Russia for Free.
All the expenses of the scholars will be covered by the host organization, which includes Full Tuition Waiver, Monthly Allowance, Accommodation, etc. For this Russian Government Scholarship, 2020 candidates from all parts of the World are eligible to apply.
There is no requirement of IELTS/TOEFL in this scholarship program, but still, if you had it, that would be a plus point. All International Students Age between 18 to 45 Years are highly encouraged to apply for this Russian Government Scholarship.
Looking for More International Opportunities? visit Mustakbil today!
Scholarship in Russia 2020-2021 Details
Host Country: Russia
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to Apply
Scholarship Location: Moscow
Degree Offered: MSC, MBA, and MPA
Scholarship Duration: 2 Years
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded | Partial Funded
Available Fields and Majors
Following Fields and majors are offered in RANEPA Master Scholarship in RUSSIA:
- MSc in Global Public Policy only partial scholarships
- MSc in Strategic Communication (+MBA/MPA) – full and partial scholarships
- MSc in Global Leadership (+optional MBA/MPA) – complete and partial scholarships
- MSc in Project Management – complete and partial scholarships
- MSc in International Business – full and partial scholarships
The Russian Scholarship 2020 is offering two types of Scholarships one is Full Scholarship, and the other is Partial Scholarship. Check the list below to check details about both the Types of Scholarships:
- Accommodation on campus
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Monthly Stipend for the students during the program
- Tuition waiver from 10% to 40%
To apply for Russian Government Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students belonging from any Country can apply for this Russian Scholarship 2020.
- Candidates Age must be 18-45 years old.
- Students who are applying for Scholarship in Russia 2020 must have a valid undergraduate degree.
- No, IELTS is required for the program, but still, if you have it, you would be having more chances of Scholarship.
Documents Required for Russian Scholarship 2020
Following documents are required to apply for the scholarship program:
- Candidates need to submit a University transcript of courses + notarized interpretation into Russian.
- University Degree (Candidate must possess a state-approved degree of bachelors) + notarized translation into Russian.
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- HIV/AIDS test Verified pathological evaluation with a notarized translation into Russian.
The last date to apply for this Russian Government Scholarship 2020 is:
- 10 April 2020 for Full Scholarship.
- 15 July 2020 for Partial Scholarship.
How to Apply?
To apply for Scholarship in Russia 2020, please read the following details given below:
Ok, guys, to apply for a Full Scholarship, what you guys need to do is prepare a Motivation Letter on like Why do you want to apply for this program and Study at ISS of the RANEPA? You need to make a zip file of documents and send them before 10 April 2020 on this Email Address: [email protected]
To apply for Partial Scholarship, you need to fill the application form mentioned below best of luck with the application!