South China University of Technology SCUT CSC Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for South China University of Technology Scholarship 2020. Candidates from all around the world are welcome to apply for SCUT CSC Scholarship 2020. Candidates who are willing to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. degree program from South China that too Full Funded are encouraged to apply for SCUT CSC Scholarship.
SCUT CSC Scholarship 2020 is offering Masters and Ph.D. degree course for all international students to pursue their study at South China University of Technology. South China University of Technology Scholarship 2020 offers many degree programs in Chinese as well as in English for Masters and Ph.D. degree students.
The duration of the Master’s degree program is 2-3 years, and for Ph.D. its 3-4 years, Candidates are requested to apply before due date applications sent after due date will not be entertained.
For further more information about SCUT CSC Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly or to stay up to date regarding different opportunities press the bell icon mentioned at the bottom right.
South China University of Technology Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: China
Host University: South China University of Technology (SCUT)
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Degree Introduced: Master’s & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 31st March 2020
About South China University of Technology
The South China University of Technology was founded in 1952, and It is one of the most renowned and oldest Universities in Guangzhou, which offers many scholarships for international students every year.
The South China University of Technology ranks 400-450th in the world, with its engineering placed at 68th world ranking. Candidates must not miss this opportunity must apply for SCUT CSC Scholarship 2020.
Fields and Majors
A diverse range of fields and majors are offered in SCUT CSC Scholarship 2020 for masters and Ph.D. degree programs.
To check courses offered in South China University of Technology Scholarship 2020 Click Here
To apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship in China, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Candidate must not be a Chinese National.
- Must be in good health.
- Good Academic record.
- Students applying for masters must be under the age of 35.
- Students applying for a doctoral degree program must be under the age of 40.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；exempted for those who provide English proficiency certificate by previous academic institutions.
The South China University Scholarship 2020 will cover following expanses of the scholars during the program:
- Full tuition fees
- Medical Insurance during the program
- Registration fees
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB)
- Monthly allowance for Ph.D. (3500RMB)
- Accommodation Fee during the program
Following documents will be required while applying for SCUT CSC Scholarship 2020:
- One Passport size picture
- Scanned copy of a passport
- Degree and transcript (Attested by a notary public)
- Two-letter of recommendation
- Proof of language proficiency certificate
- Study plan research proposal or personal statement
- Photocopy of foreign medical examination form
- Acceptance letter (compulsory)
How to Apply for SCUT CSC Scholarship 2020:
To apply for this scholarship program, you need to fill an online application; please follow the following steps for applying:
- Candidate must have an acceptance letter from theSouth China University of Technology Professor.
- List of Professors Click Here
Imp: English-medium master programs, such as , Information and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering Software Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering, do not need to find supervisors before applying. However, all the applicants’ material should be assessed by professional schools. When successful applicants study at professional schools, the schools will arrange the supervisors to guide the students.
- Candidates have to fill the Chinese Scholarship Council application form.
- Attach all the documents as mentioned above and send them to University. Along with Checklist of Chinese Government Scholarship (Checklist for CSC Scholarship)
Admissions Office, School of International Education, SCUT–Room 207, B1 Building, South China University of Technology, University Town Campus, Panyu District, Guangzhou. Postcode: 510006. Tel: 86-20-39381048 or 39381029 or 39382002.
The last date to apply for the SCUT CSC Scholarship 2020 is 31st March 2020, best of luck with the application.