Singapore Government Scholarships 2021
Applications for the much-awaited Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 is now open for the International Students. The SINGA Scholarship 2020 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students around the world. The Government of Singapore will cover all the expenses of the scholars.
There is no age limit for this scholarship graduate Award scholarship candidates can apply for the Ph.D. Degree Program right after Bachelors. All candidates are encouraged to apply for Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 as you will have an opportunity to study at the Top Universities of Singapore.
All the courses during SINGA Scholarship 2021 will be taught in English. After the completion of the course, successful candidates will be handed a Ph.D. degree from NUS, NTU & SUTD.
For furthermore information about the Singapore Government Scholarships 2021, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. If you are seeking more International Scholarships opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil anytime.
Also, Check IST Austria Scholarship 2021
Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 Details
Host Country: Singapore
Sponsored by: Government of Singapore
No of Scholarships: 140
Degree Offered: Ph.D. (You can apply after bachelors)
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship Duration: 4 Years
Application Deadline: 1st December 2020
Universities offering SINGA Graduate Scholarship 2021:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- National University of Singapore (NUS).
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Also, Check Nestle Internship 2020
Also, Check Vanier Canada Graduate scholarships
The Singapore Government Scholarships offered for the International Students is Fully Funded; however, scholars will be provided with the following benefits:
- Monthly Stipend of $2000 – $2500
- Full Tuition Fees will be covered
- Settling Allowance of $1,000*
- Air Tickets for the scholarship program
- Accommodation during the Scholarship Program
- Transport Expenses
To apply for the SINGA Graduate Scholarships 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates from all around the world can apply for SINGA Scholarships in 2021.
- Interested candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Good records from Academic Referees
- Passion for the research
Also, Check Australian National University Scholarships
Also, Check Luiss University Scholarship
Following documents are required for Singapore Government Scholarships 2021:
Not all of these documents need to be submitted online:
- Recent passport-sized picture either in (png or jpeg format).
- Transcript of Bachelors and Masters Degree Program.
- All documents need to be submitted in the English Language.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation need to be submitted.
The last date to apply for SINGA Scholarship 2020 is 1st December 2020 for the intake of August 2021.
How to Apply:
The application process of Singapore Scholarships in 2021 is entirely online. To apply, visit the official link mentioned below.