State Bank of Pakistan Officer Training Scheme 2020
The State bank of Pakistan is now accepting applications for its Officer Training Scheme 2020 (24th Batch). Candidates belonging from any city are eligible to apply for this State Bank of Pakistan Officer Training Scheme 2020.
State Bank of Pakistan Officer Training Scheme is one of the most popular programs by State Bank in which selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs: 82,000/- per month with other perks and benefits. Its a very significant opportunity for the candidates seeking jobs, all are encouraged to apply.
Students with Bachelor’s or Masters’s degrees are eligible to apply for State Bank of Pakistan Officer Training Scheme 2020. Selected candidates in this officer Trainee Scheme 2020 will be appointed as “Assistant Director (OG-2)”. The position offered in this Training Scheme is permanently based.
This is a very excellent opportunity for Fresh Graduates to start a Govt Job in Pakistan. No experience is required for this Pakistan Officers Scheme 2020. For more information about the State Bank of Pakistan Officer Training Scheme 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Formore National or International Opportunities you can visit Mustakbil anytime, or for daily updates, you can press the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right.
State Bank of Pakistan Officer Training Scheme 2020 Details
Organization: State Bank of Pakistan
No of Positions Announced: Multiple
Salary Package: 82,000 Pkr per month
Position Announced: Assistant Director (OG-2)
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 24th March 2020.
Keep Visiting & follow our
To apply for OFFICERS TRAINING SCHEME (SBOTS) – 24th Batch, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree with at least 60% marks (2.5 CGPA) out of 4.0 and 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized university.
- Candidates who have achieved a degree from a foreign country are required to submit the equivalence certificate issued by HEC.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate age must be at least 26 years of age as on the deadline of application.
- Age limit shall be relaxed by three years for the candidates holding domicile of FATA, Gilgit, Balouchistan, Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir.
- The age limit shall be relaxed by five years for employees of State bank of Pakistan and its subsidiaries.
FIelds and Majors
Candidates belonging from following areas and majors are eligible to apply for State bank of Pakistan sbots 24th Batch:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Public Administration
- Information Systems & Technology,
- A salary of 82,000 Pkr per month with other perks and benefits will be provided
- Medical facilities, as per bank rules will be provided.
The last date to apply for State bank of Pakistan sbots 24th Batch is 24th March 2020, all candidates interested in this program are encouraged to apply before the mentioned due date, submission of an application after due date will not be entertained and will be rejected straight away.
How to Apply
To apply for State bank of Pakistan sbots 24th Batch you need to follow the following steps:
- To apply, you need to fill an online application form link of application form is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- The deposit slip will be emailed after the submission of a form.
- The candidate needs to take out the print of the application form along with a deposit slip.
- You need to deposit a fee of Rs 300 for the NTS testing service through the deposit slip at any online branch of HBL or MCB.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for the further selection process