Summer Internship in Switzerland 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for ETH Internship 2020, which is will be held in Switzerland. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the International Summer Internship in Switzerland.
The duration of the Summer Internship in Switzerland is two months. Candidates looking for International Internships are encouraged to apply for this program as ETH Internship 2020 is one of the most renowned internship programs in Switzerland.
All Undergraduates, Graduates students, are eligible to apply for the ETH Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland. The plus point of this internship program is there is no requirement of IELTS or TOEFL. All candidates are requested to apply before due date applications sent after the due date will be rejected straight away.
For further more information about Summer Internship in Switzerland, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more International opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil at any time.
Summer Internship in Switzerland Details:
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Host University: ETH Zurich
- Gender: Male/Female
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply
- Program Type: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: 2 Months
- Internship Dates: 1st July – 31 Aug 2020
- Deadline: December 15th, 2019
Fields and Majors
A wide range of fields and majors is offered in ETH Internship 2020.
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
Candidates from almost any field are eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Switzerland.
To apply for ETH Zurich Internship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this internship program.
- Candidate must be enrolled in (Bachelors or Master’s) in fields mentioned above.
- Must have at least two years of education in bachelor’s.
- Courses will be introduced in English.
- No IELTS or TOEFL is not required, although it will matter during the interview.
ETH Zurich Internship 2020 is a Fully Funded internship program in Switzerland; however, host organizers will cover the following expenses:
- Air tickets
- Visa fee will be covered by the organizers
- Accommodation will be provided during the program duration
- Monthly allowance will be provided to cover housing and living expenses
Following documents will be required during the application process for Summer Internship in Switzerland:
- The updated CV will be required (Use the Europass Format)
- Official transcript from home University
- Letter of Motivation/Personal statement (max 1 page)
- Candidate must write a personal letter of half-page or it should not exceed more than a full A4 page.
Timeline of the Internship Program
- Application process
- Beginning of November 2019 to 15 December 2019
- Applicants will be notified via email by February 2020
The last date to apply for the Summer Internship in Switzerland is December 15, 2019
How to Apply
To apply for ETH Zurich Internship 2020, you need to fill an online application form, the link of an online application form is given below.