LPI Summer Internship in USA 2020
Applications are now invited to apply for LPI Summer Internship in USA 2020, It is a Fully Funded Internship in the United States of America. International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this Summer Internship in USA.
The duration of Summer Internship in USA is 10 weeks, Students will have an opportunity to spend 10 weeks in Houston, USA. The program will take place from June 1, 2020, to August 7, 2020. There is no requirement of IELTS or TOEFL in this internship program.
Its a once in a lifetime opportunity all students are encouraged to apply for the LPI Summer Internship. For more information about this Summer Internship in USA check the provided information below and apply accordingly for more International opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner at any time.
Summer Internship in USA Details
Host Country: United States of America
Internship Location: Houston, USA
Eligible Countries: All nationals are eligible to apply.
Internship Duration: 10 weeks
Internship Dates: June 1, 2020–August 7, 2020
Internship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: January 6th, 2020
LPI Summer Internship in USA 2020 is a fully-funded program all costs of the internees will be covered by the host organization. selected interns will receive an amount of $ 7,300 to cover the following expenses:
- Air tickets for the program.
- Cost living expenses.
- Internship stipend.
- Interns traveling from other countries are eligible for an additional 500$ for traveling.
- Opportunity to develop new skills
- New work environment
- Establishing contacts for the letter of reference
Following fields are offered in LPI Summer Internship in USA 2020:
- Impact Cratering
- Planetary Remote Sensing and Spectroscopy
- Geochemistry, Petrology, and Mineralogy
- Planetary Interiors and Geophysics
- Planetary Atmospheres
- Planetary Geology and Surface Processes
- Computer science
- Asteroids and Other Small Bodies
- Lunar Science and Exploration
- Physical or Natural Science
- Icy Satellites
- Meteorites and Sample Analysis
- Interplanetary Dust and Presolar Grains
In order to apply for LPI Summer Internship in USA you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals are eligible to apply for this Internship Program.
- Candidate must have completed at least 50 semester hours.
- No need for IETLS or TOEFL but you can submit that.
- English Proficiency Letter from Your University Professor.
- Students belonging from Physical or Natural Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics fields have an advantage, but any eligible student may apply.
The last date to apply for the LPI Summer Internship in USA 2020 is January 6th, 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for the Internship Program in the USA for International students you need to submit an online application form.