Thailand Government Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Thailand Government Scholarship 2020. Candidates who are willing to pursue their Master’s Degree Program from Thailand are encouraged to apply for this Scholarship Program.
Thailand Government is offering a Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship to International Students. A diverse range of fields and majors are offered in Thailand Government Scholarship 2020. The Royal Thai Government will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates.
The Scholarship is offered for International Students to pursue Full-time Masters Degree Program in different Thailand Universities. A total no of 24 Thailand universities are participating in Thailand Government Scholarship 2020.
Candidates who want to pursue their Higher Education from Thailand that too Fully Funded are highly encouraged to apply. For further more information about Thailand Government Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
If you are seeking for more International Opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner any time.
Thailand Government Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Thailand
Host University: 24 Different Universities of Thailand
Host Organization: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
Degree Offered: Masters Degree Program
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020
Duration of Thailand Scholarship
The duration of the Master’s Degree Program in this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Thailand is 2 Years; however, some courses are for one year, and some are 15 months.
Fields and Majors Available
Following fields and majors are available in this Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in Thailand:
- Climate Change
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
- Food Security
- Public Health
- Other topics related to SDGs
The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme is Fully Funded all the costs of the selected scholars will be covered by the Government of Thailand, which includes:
- Economy Class Air Tickets
- Living Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month
- Accommodation Allowance
- Settlement Allowance
- Books Allowance
- Full Tuition Fees
- Health Coverage during the Scholarship
- Thesis Allowance
- No part-time employment is allowed
- Selected scholars are not allowed to bring their families.
- Scholarships are offered to enroll in a full program study plan/topic.
To apply for the Thailand TIPP Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria, which include:
- Candidate applying for the Scholarship must be an International Student
- Must have excellent English Communication Skills
- Candidates applying for the Scholarship must have a valid Bachelors’s Degree.
- Applicant age must be less than 50 years
- Check here for the list of eligible Countries: CLICK HERE
- Medical Fitness Report.
- Official Transcript of Bachelors Degree.
- Official Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree.
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form.
- English Test Score (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS).
- Thesis Proposal or other documents.
- Recommendation Letter ( From 3 People At least).
The last date to apply for Fully Funded Thailand Government Scholarship is 30th June 2020; all candidates are requested to apply before the mentioned due date.
How to Apply
To apply for a Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in Thailand, you need to fill a TIPP 2020 Online Application Form. The link to an application form is mentioned below.