Tianjin University Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now invited to apply for Tianjin University Scholarship 2020. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this Chinese Government Scholarship. The China Scholarship Council offers the scholarship.
The Candidates who are willing to pursue their Master’s and a Ph.D. degree from China that too fully funded are encouraged to apply for Tianjin University Scholarship 2020. The CSC Scholarship is of the best and competing scholarship in the world. The duration of the Master’s degree program taught in Chinese is 2.5-4 years, whereas for English, it’s 2-3 years, and for doctoral degrees, it’s 3.5-5 years.
A diverse range of fields and majors are offered in Tianjin University Scholarship 2020. All candidates are encouraged to apply before the due date application sent after the due date will be rejected straight away.
For further more information about the Chinese Government Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly, or to stay up to date regarding different International opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil Corner at any time.
About Tianjin University Scholarship 2020
Tianjin University Scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded program in China founded by the ministry of education to support chosen Chinese Universities to enroll outstanding students from all around the world. Tianjin University is one of the most famous universities in China and has been nominated to undertake this program for over ten years.
Tianjin University Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: China
Host University: Tianjin University
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Scholarship by: China Scholarship Council
Courses introduced: Masters & PhD
Fields: Diverse range of areas available
Fields and Majors
Wide range of Academic fields and majors are offered in the Tianjin Government Scholarship 2020, Check the list of domains and majors below:
- Computer Technology
- Control Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Microelectronics and Solid Electronics
- Biomedical Engineering
Tianjin University Scholarship 2020 will provide the following financial benefits to the scholars:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Accommodation will be provided free of cost
- Registration fees
- Stipend for living allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Allowance of 3000 per month for Master’s Students
- Allowance of 3500 per month for Ph.D. Students
To apply for the Tianjin Government Scholarship in China, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- The applicant must not be a Chinese national.
- Candidate health must be good.
- To apply for a Masters’s program, candidates must have a Bachelors’s degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D. program, candidates must possess a Masters’s degree.
- For the Master’s plan candidate age must be less than 35 years.
- For the Ph.D. program candidate age must be less than 40 years.
- English-taught programs applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted). TOFEL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0. （English native speakers are exempted）
- Chinese-taught programs candidates need to submit HSK certificates. The least requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering/Science; HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business and liberal arts is needed.
The candidate will need to have the following documents while filling an application form of Tianjin University Scholarship 2020:
- Photocopy of a passport.
- Highest diploma (notarial photocopy).
- Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy).
- Two letters of recommendation from professor or associate professors.
- Study or research plan, no less than 800 words.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Photocopy.
- Self-introduction Video: A candidate needs to submit a 5-minute self-introduction video in English or Chinese
Note: All of these documents must be in Enlgish or in Chinese if you are using some other language you have to translate into English and than provide these documents
How to Apply
To apply for the Tianjin University Scholarship, 2020, applicants need to complete an online application. Candidate must upload the documents listed above to the online application system. For more details, check the mentioned link at the bottom of the page.
- 1st Round: October 25, 2019 – December 25, 2019
- 2nd Round: January 15, 2020 – March 15, 202