Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2020. Candidates from all around the world are eligible to apply for this Japanese Government Scholarship. Toyohashi University is located in Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan.
Candidates who are willing to pursue their Masters or Ph.D. degree program from Japan that too Fully Funded are encouraged to apply for this Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2020. Duration of the Master Scholarship is two years, whereas for Doctoral, it is three years. IELTS/TOEFL is not required for Japanese Scholarships; you can submit the English proficiency certificate.
All candidates are encouraged to apply for this Japanese Government Scholarship 2020 before due date applications sent after due date will not be entertained and will be rejected straight away. For further more information about the Toyohashi University of Technology, Scholarship checks the provided information below and apply accordingly.
For more International opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner any time or to stay upto date you can press the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right.
Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Japan
Host University: Toyohashi University of Technology
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Course Introduced: Master’s & Ph.D. Level
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2020
Duration of Scholarship
- Master Program: 2 Years
- Doctoral Program: 3 Years
Fields of Study:
A diverse range of fields and majors are available in Toyohashi University of Technology, check below:
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Mechanical System Design
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
- Materials and Manufacturing
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
- Data Informatics
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
Mext Japanese Scholarships are fully funded for International Students in Japan, and it will cover the following expenses of the students:
- Air travel tickets for the Mext Japanese Government Scholarship.
- All the application fees for the program will be covered.
- Research students will get a stipend of 143,000 JPY Per Month.
- Masters students will get a stipend 144,000 Yen/Month.
- Doctoral students will get a stipend 145,000 Yen/Month.
- All Nationals are eligible to apply for the Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2020.
- For Masters, the program candidate must possess a valid bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must hold a Master’s degree for a Doctoral degree program.
- Applicants Age: must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- English Certificate from University or English Test Score.
The last date to apply for this Japanese Government Scholarship is 31st January 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for this Japanese Government Scholarship, you need to fill an online application form link of official advertisement that is mentioned below best of luck with the application.