U.S Summer Sisters Exchange Program 2020
All right guys the wait is over applications are now open to apply for Fully Funded U.S Summer Sisters Exchange Program 2020, which is going to be held in United States of America.
U.S Summer Sisters Exchange Program is offered for high school girls currently studying in (Grade 10, 11, 12 & 13). It will provide candidates with an opportunity to study in prestigious universities of United States of America. Candidates from any fields of studies are eligible to apply for this program. All high school girls are encourage to apply for this program.
The program will help candidates in building leadership skills and will boost confidence for the better future. The duration of the U.S Summer Sisters Exchange Program 12-50 days. All interested females are requested to apply before due date applications sent after due date will not be considered.
For more information about the Summer Sister Exchange Program check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
For more International Opportunities visit Mustakbil today and apply for different International opportunities, or click the subscribe button mentioned at the bottom right.
U.S Summer Sisters Exchange Program Details
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host Organization: U.S Department of States
- Gender: Female
- Field: Student from any field are eligible to apply
- Program Type: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: 12-50 Days
- Deadline: November 9th, 2019
Now lets discuss about the eligibility criteria what are you waiting for? keep scrolling down and check the provided information below.
In order to apply for U.S Summer Sisters Exchange Program you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Only Females are eligible to apply for this program.
- Females currently enrolled in Grade (10, 11, 12 & 13).
- Candidates having American nationality are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate age should be 16 to 18 years old (Have Date of Birth between 1 June 2002-1 June 2004).
- Must be Fluent in English.
- Candidate must be a Pakistani national.
- Must complete an online application form.
- Candidate must have secured minimum 70% in all core subjects during the past three years.
Summer Sister exchange program is Fully Funded however it will provide following benefits:
- It will cover travel expanses
- Accommodation will be provided
- Academic fees will be paid
And much more perks will be provided during the program.
Following documents will be required during form filling:
- One recommendation letter from your current institute
- Copy of your form B
- Passport size photos
- Copy of detailed mark sheets
- Copies of the last three years’ (2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19) mark sheets
How to Apply
- In order to apply for Fully Funded Exchange Program to US you need to download the application form mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Fill the form and attach all the above mentioned documents.
- Send the form to the following address:
- 88-H, P.E.C.H.S. Block-6, Karachi
- Do write “U.S. Summer Sisters Exchange Program” on the envelop.
If you are shortlisted for the program you will be notified and will be called for an interview.
- US Summer Sister application will be closed on November 9th, 2019 apply before the mentioned date. Best of Luck!