Ufone Management Trainee Program 2020
Applications are now open to apply for Ufone Management Trainee Program 2020. The MT program shall be a rigorous two-year training program. Candidates who are graduated from the Universities are encouraged to apply for this program.
During the Ufone Management Trainee Program 2020 candidates shall be expected to complete three stints of 8 months each in all sub-function within Marketing (Products & Segments, Analytics & Pricing, Communications & Brands). The nature of Ufone Management Trainee Program projects shall be directed to company needs at that time and the evaluation shall depend on the performance and results delivered during the project.
To know more about Ufone Management Trainee Program 2020 check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more Youth Opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner any time or stay up to date regarding different opportunities you can press the Red Bell icon mentioned at the bottom right.
Ufone Management Trainee Program 2020 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Ufone
- Gender: Male/Female
- Program Duration: 2 Years
- Education Required: Bachelors
- Seniority Level: Entry Level
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Job Function: Marketing
- Cadre: Management Trainee
Ufone MT Program benefits
Selected candidates will have the following benefits during the Ufone MT Program:
- Candidates will have an opportunity to work with the professional staff of Ufone.
- Candidates shall also be expected to build networks and socialize.
- During the training period of two years, candidates will have enough organizational knowledge.
In order to apply for Ufone Management Trainee Program, a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have done a Bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record.
- Fresh MBA graduates with good academic records are preferred.
- Up to two years of relevant experience is required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Self-starter with initiative and leadership qualities.
- Polish concept & brand positioning papers for campaigns – Work as the pivot between agencies & vendors and marketing team
- Developing dashboards for reporting and visibility – Conduct Pre vs Post analyses of campaigns and launches – Perform ad-hoc analyses to solve business problems
- Adjusting between Customer Operations Service, Sales & Distribution, Technology and other stakeholders for product accomplishment.
- Develop and report an in-depth understanding of the competing landscape – Design research terms & briefs and perform deep dives with respect to user and retailer insights
Also Check: ACU Summer School in Africa 2020 – Fully Funded
How to Apply:
The applying process of the Ufone MT Program is through LinkedIn candidates need to make their own LinkedIn account to apply, The applying process is very easy. Link to apply is mentioned at the bottom of the page best of luck with the application.
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 8 working days of closure of position.
The deadline is not mentioned for the program but candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible.