UN Volunteer Program 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for UN Volunteer Program 2020. United Nations in need of Volunteer Force for the Novel Corona Virus. Candidates from all around the world are eligible to apply for the United Nations Paid Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus 2020.
Applicants applying for the UN Volunteer Program must be minimum 22 Years old for National UN Volunteer and 25 Years for International UN Volunteers. The duration of the program is 3 to 12 months or depending on the COVID-19 situation. Its a Fully Funded program offered for all Nationals.
Selected candidates in the United Nations Paid Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus will be given Allowance to cover food, Utilities, Accommodation, Disability Insurance, and Return Airtickets.
For further more information about the United Nations Paid Volunteers Program 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more International Opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil Corner anytime.
UN Volunteer Program 2020 Details
Host Organisation: United Nations
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are Eligible to Apply
Program Location: Candidate can be placed anywhere. (Globally)
Age: National Volunteers 22 Years, International Volunteers 25 Years.
Program Type: Fully Funded
Stipend: Stipend to cover living Expenses
About UN Volunteers Program 2020
- UN is a worldwide organization founded in 1945, Headquarter located in Newyork.
- The COVID-19 is disturbing the essential public services, health systems, and populations globally.
- UN teams are operating jointly with national authorities, society groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to this disaster.
- UN invites proficient professionals to strengthen the UN system’s response as national UN Volunteers.
- International UN Volunteers may telecommute or be stationed once travel limitations are lifted.
Following benefits will be provided to the candidates selected in United Nations Paid Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus 2020:
- Monthly Allowance
- Medical Insurance during the program
- Return Airtickets
Candidates belonging from following fields are encouraged to apply for UN Volunteer Program 2020:
- Respiratory Physicians
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress counseling)
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health
- Infection Control Nurses
- Health Statisticians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Surveillance Specialists
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
Emergency & Crisis management
- Child Protection Specialists
- Health Emergency Managers
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health or emergencies), and Reporting.
Communications & Data management
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
To apply for the UN Volunteer Program 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals can apply for United Nations Paid Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus 2020.
- Candidate Age must be 22 Years for National UN Volunteer Assignment.
- Candidate Age must be 25 Years for International UN Volunteer Assignment.
- Applicants must have some work experience in the above-mentioned fields.
How to Apply
The process of applying for the UN Volunteer Program 2020 is online. To apply check the provided link mentioned below.