UNDP Internship 2020
Applications are now open to apply for UNDP Internship 2020 which is going to be held in Copenhagen, Denmark. All interested candidates Male/Female are encouraged to apply for United Nations Development Programme. The dead line for UNDP Internship 2020 is 31 December 2020 (Midnight Newyork,USA).
The Duration of UNDP Internship 2020 is 3-6 months. Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral students are eligible to apply for this International Internship Program. Candidates are requested to submit there application form before due date applications submitted after due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
To know more about UNDP Internship Program 2020 check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more International opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner any time.
UNDP Internship Program 2020 Details:
Host Country: Denmark
Program Location: Copenhagen
Host Organization: The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Program Duration: 3-6 Months
Deadline: 31st December 2020 (Midnight New York)
In order to apply for UNDP Internship you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Only Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD students are eligible to apply.
- Students with MBA Degree are encouraged to apply.
- Or, alternatively, must have graduated from a bachelor’s, masters or PhD program within the last 12 months.
- Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in another UN language an asset (especially French or Spanish).
Internship Areas for UNDP Internship:
- Data Analytics
- Research and Development
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
- Business models/ strategy
- Cultural Transformation
- Communication-web design/graphic design
- Communication- business writing
- Communication- social and digital channels
- Talent Management (onboarding, people management, capability development, career support services)
Almost covering every field so candidates are highly encouraged to apply. now lets Discuss how to apply for UNDP Internship.
How to Apply:
To apply you need to submit an online Application Form along with your updated resume.
- You will be asked to upload your resume after you submit this form. Please note that the system will not accept the uploading of more than one document so please merge or scan all your documents into one prior to uploading.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the UNDP Office of Human Resources.
- If you experience any technical difficulties with this application, contact [email protected]
Important: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment
- The last date to apply for UNDP Internship in Copenhagen, Denmark is 31st December 2020 (Midnight New York, USA).