UNESCO Fellowship 2020 in Poland
Applications are now open to apply for UNESCO Fellowship 2020, which is going to be held in Poland. The UNESCO Poland Fellowship will start on October 1st, 2020. The best thing about this fellowship program is their no requirement of CGPA and IELTS.
UNESCO Fellowship 2020 in Poland is Fully Funded for all International Students. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020. Candidates Male/Female willing to attend this fellowship program in Poland are encouraged to apply.
If you are seeking more International Opportunities, you can visit MustakbilCorner anytime, or if you don’t wont to miss any opportunity, press the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right.
For further information about UNESCO Fellowship 2020, check the provided information below.
UNESCO Fellowship 2020 in Poland Details
Host Country: Poland
Host Organization: UNESCO
Fellowships Offered: 30
Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
Program Starts: October 1st, 2020
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2020
About UNESCO Fellowship in Poland
- The UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program aims to bring International Students from different parts of the world to enhance their capacity in the field of Science, Technology & Engineering Education. UNESCO highly encourages students from developing countries.
Fields and Majors Available
Following fields and majors are available in the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program:
- Automation, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Sociological Sciences
- Biomédical Engineering
Also Check: British Council Free Online Courses 2020 with Free Certificates
Its a Fully Funded Fellowship Program in Poland, all the expenses of the deleted candidates, will be covered by the host organization which includes:
- A one time allowance of 2200 PLN will be provided on arrival.
- Airfare return tickets to attend the program.
- Health insurance during the program.
- Free tourist visits.
Students belonging from the following countries are eligible to apply for this UNESCO Fellowship in Poland:
Keep Visiting & follow our
To apply for UNESCO Fellowship in Poland, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria, which include:
- Candidate must have excellent English communication skills.
- Age must not be more than 35 years.
- Candidates belonging from developing countries are highly encouraged to apply.
- Students must have completed their bachelor’s degree.
Mark, the date April 15th, 2020, is the last date to apply for the Fellowship. All candidates are requested to apply before the mentioned due date else; their application won’t be considered.
How to Apply?
Check the provided link below for the applying procedure!