UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program
Applications are now invited to apply for the UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program 2020. Its a Fully Funded Cultural Exchange Program to Russia for all the International Students around the world.
The duration of the UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program 2020 is one month. Chosen candidates will have the opportunity to spend one month in Russia. The statement of instruction will be given in English. Candidates belonging from the UNESCO Member States & developing countries are eligible to apply for this fellowship program in Russia.
No IELTS/TOEFL is required for the UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program. The conference aims to build the capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to recognize sustainable and renewable power sources in developing countries.
For more information about the UNESCO Fellowship Program in Russia, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. You can check more International Opportunities on MustakbilCorner any time or to stay up to date press the Red Bell icon mentioned at the bottom right.
Also, Check WFP Paid Summer Internship 2020 in Tajikistan
UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program 2020 Details
Host Country: Russia
Host Organization: UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme
Eligible Countries: Multiple Developing Countries are eligible to apply
Conference Duration: One Month
Program Dates: October 5th to October 30th, 2020
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: April 3rd, 2020
About UNESCO Russia Fellowship
- The program is aiming to enhance human resources development in the area of sustainable and renewable energy in the Developing Nations.
- UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme is accepting applications from all the developing countries.
No of Fellowships
Twenty candidates will be selected for the UNESCO Fellowship Program 2020 priority will be given to the following candidates:
- The disadvantaged
- From the Least Developed Countries
- From the Member States of Africa
Russian Fellow Scholarship Program 2020 is a Fully Funded Program it will cover the following expenses of the selected candidates:
- Candidates will be exempted from paying tuition fees.
- The stipend of (450) US dollars will be provided to cover living costs such as Accommodation, Meals, and Incidentals.
- UNESCO will cover the costs of Round Airfare Expenses.
- A travel allowance of US$100 will be provided.
- Health insurance during the program.
- Candidates will be trained under the guidance of a Host.
To apply for UNESCO Russian Fellowship Program 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be good in English Communication Skill
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must not be more than 35 years of age.
The last date to apply for UNESCO Russia Fellowship 2020 is April 3rd, 2020.
How to Apply
Check the provided link below for the application process; the official link is given below best of luck with the application.