UNIL Summer Internship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for one of the most renowned summer internship programs of Switzerland, UNIL Summer Internship 2020. Its a fully funded Internship Program in Switzerland.
The duration of the UNIL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland is eight weeks. The location of the internship program will be the University of Lausanne. International students from all over the world are welcome to apply for this Fully Funded Internship Program in Switzerland.
The host organization will cover the costs of internees. All undergraduate students are eligible to apply for the UNIL Summer Internship 2020. The best thing about this internship program is there is no need for IELTS or TOEFL.
Do you want to fly to Switzerland? That too Fully Funded? YES! Then this is a great opportunity its a once in a lifetime experience all Undergrad students are encouraged to apply for this Fully Funded Internship in Switzerland and get a chance to explore the beauty of Switzerland.
To know more about this Summer Internship in Switzerland, check the provided information below and apply accordingly, and for more international opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil at any time.
UNIL Summer Internship 2020 Details
Host Country: Switzerland
Host University: University of Lausanne
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Program Dates: July-August 2019
Program Duration: 8 Weeks
Internship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: January 20th, 2020
UNIL Summer Internship 2020 is a Fully Funded internship program and paid International Internship it will cover the following expanses of an internee:
- Accommodation during the Internship.
- The Stipend of approximately CHF 1500 to cover living expenses during the internship.
- Air tickets for the program will be provided.
- Visa assistance will be provided to all the selected students.
To apply for Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- All International students are eligible to apply for UNIL Internship 2020.
- Undergraduate students completed their second or third year of the degree.
- Candidate must be right in English communication skills.
Documents Required for Summer Internship in Switzerland
Following documents will be needed during the process of application form:
- Official Transcripts must be saved in word, JPG, or PDF format.
- This form should be named in the following format: “CandidateSurname_Transcripts.pdf.”
- Recommendation letters, two confidential letters from the person familiar with your academic work.
- This form named in the following format: “CandidateSurname_RefereeSurname_RecommendationLetter”
- The document should be e-mailed directly by your referees to [email protected].ch before the application deadline.
How to Apply for the UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland
To apply for the UNIL Summer Internship 2020, you need to follow the following instructions:
- The link to an online application is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Fill an online application form with the documents mentioned above.
- At the end of the online application form, you will list your laboratory preferences for your summer research in Switzerland.
Best of luck with the application!