University of Adelaide Scholarships 2020
Applications are now open to apply for Fully Funded University of Adelaide Scholarships 2020. Candidates those are interested to pursue their master’s or PhD degree are encouraged to apply. This is the mid round applications for International & domestic students.
All International students are eligible to apply for University of Adelaide Scholarships 2020. Scholarships awards are available in various fields, Candidates Male/Female are requested to apply before due date applications sent after due date will not be entertained and will be rejected straight away.
For more information about University of Adelaide Scholarships 2020 check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more International opportunities you can visit Mustakbilcorner any time.
University of Adelaide Scholarships Details
Host Country: Australia
Host Organization: University of Adelaide
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities are eligible to apply
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship Fields: Many fields are available
Scholarship Level: Master’s, PhD
Deadline: 1st December 2019
- Up to 2 years for master’s
- Up to 3 years for PhD and Philosophy
Fields & Major’s
- Mathematical Sciences
- Health Sciences
Many fields are available check the application form mentioned at the bottom.
In order to apply for University of Adelaide Scholarships 2020 you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationalities are eligible to apply
- Citizens of Australia and New Zealand are not eligible
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of a First Class Australian Honours degree. (In Australia an Honours degree is generally a one-year qualification taken after an undergraduate degree and involves further study in a particular discipline area.
- In some areas, Honours is available as part of the final year of a four-year undergraduate degree. It is recognized as a prestigious qualification that further develops research, writing and organizational skills.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language.
- Provides a living allowance of AUD28,902 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6 month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. It is likely to be tax exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
- Fee Waiver:
- Provides a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6 month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
Last date to apply for University of Adelaide Scholarships is 1st December 2019
How to Apply
To apply you need to fulfill an online application form, link of application form is mentioned below.