University of Sydney Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for University of Sydney Scholarship 2020. Candidates who are willing to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. degrees from the University of Sydney that too Fully Funded are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
The University of Sydney Scholarship 2020 is offering a Fully Funded Masters and Ph.D. degree program for International Students. This Scholarship in Australia is offering almost all academic fields in Masters and Ph.D. degree program.
This is an excellent chance for International Students to study in Australia. The Government of Australia Fully funds the University of Sydney. For more details about the Australian Government Scholarship 2020, you can check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
For more scholarship opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil any time, or you can press the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right.
University of Sydney Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Australia
University: University of Sydney
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Courses Offered: Master’s & Ph.D. Degree Program
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Fields Available: Almost all areas are available
Application Deadline: Applications are open through out the year
Keep Visiting & follow our
Areas and Majors Available in Australian government Scholarship
Following are the fields and majors offered in Australian Government Scholarship 2020:
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
For more detailed info about the courses offered in University of Sydney Scholarship 2020: Click Here
The University of Sydney is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to study in Australia, Although it will cover the following expenses of the Scholars:
- Free Accommodation will be provided.
- A stipend of $27,596 per annum.
- Health insurance and paid sick leaves.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Air tickets.
- Compensation of Funds up to $420 for Masters applicants and up to $840 for Doctoral applicants.
- Research funds will also be provided.
- Paid maternity leaves.
To apply for Australian Government Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International candidates are eligible for this Scholarship in Australia.
- A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
For the Ph.D. Program
- You need to prove enough earlier research experience and skill. In most cases, you will have either:
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a valuable element of research
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- An equivalent qualification that confirms research experience, perfection, and ability.
Following Documents would be required for Australian Government Scholarship 2020:
- For Masters, candidates need to submit Bachelors’s Degree Diploma or above transcripts.
- For Ph.D., Applicants need to submit a Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts.
- Candidates’ latest transcript should be verified with official stamps.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Resume or CV.
- Acceptance letter from the supervisor.
- IELTS or TOEFL language score. (if English is not your First language).
- Research Proposal would be required: (Further Guidelines Check Here).
- Academic thesis or related publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Candidates applying for a Ph.D. degree program should present a copy of their Master’s thesis or appropriate academic papers.
Applications for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 is open throughout the year for International Students.
How to Apply
The application process of the University of Sydney Scholarship 2020 is online. The applying process is mentioned in the below link: