University of Sydney Scholarships 2021
Alright, Guys, we have come up with good news. Applications are now open to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2021, candidates who were looking for Scholarships in Sydney, Australia to pursue their education (e.g., Undergraduate, Graduate & Ph.D.) Scholarships are encouraged to apply for this Scholarship Program.
The University of Sydney is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. The Government of Australia will cover all expenses during the University of Sydney Scholarships in 2021. The duration of the Undergraduate program is four years, Masters Program is two years, and the Ph.D. is three years.
A diverse range of Academic Fields is offered for International Students in this University of Sydney Scholarships 2021. For furthermore information about this Fully Funded Scholarship in Sydney, Australia, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Do you guys know American University is also offering One Year Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students if you are interested in American University Scholarship you can check here: Global leadership Scholarship 2021 | American University – Fully Funded
For more International Opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner at any time.
University of Sydney Scholarships 2021 Details
Host Country: Australia
Institution: University of Sydney
Degree Offered: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Available Fields: Almost All Fields Available
Application Deadline: 30th September 2020 for Bs, for Ms & Ph.D., accepted all year.
Also, Check Google Scholarships 2020
Fields & Majors
Following fields and majors are offered in University of Sydney Scholarships 2021:
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Medicine and Health
- Education and Social Work
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Computer Science
The University of Sydney Scholarships 2021 is Fully Funded; however, the following expenses will be covered during the scholarship program.
- $6000 for one year of an undergraduate degree.
- $6000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate degree.
Masters & PhD
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Tuition Fee
- Accommodation during the scholarship.
- Airfare Tickets
- Compensation Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Medical Funds.
- Research funds.
Also, Check University of Tasmania Scholarships 2021
Also, Check Bill Gates Scholarships 2021
To apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International Students can apply.
- Candidate must have a Good Academic Record.
- High School Degree for Bachelors program.
- Undergraduate Degree for Masters Program.
- Masters Degree for Ph.D. Progam.
- Personal statement in support of the scholarship application.
Further, you can check the eligibility criteria in detail at the official link mentioned at the bottom of the page.
Following documents are required to apply for Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2021:
- All the documents must be in the English language
- Official Transcripts of Degrees
- Two recommendation letters.
- The Highest degree transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading points).
- An updated CV/Resume
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter.
- Research Proposal
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applications).
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language test score.
- Other Related documents
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
Also, Check ANU International Scholarship 2021, Australia
The last date to apply for Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2021 is 30th September 2020 for Bs & accepted all year for Ph.D. & Ms.
How to Apply
To apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia, Sydney check the provided official link mentioned below: