University of Tokyo Internship Program 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for University of Tokyo Internship Program 2020, which is going to be held in Japan. All interested candidates looking for International Internships are encouraged to apply.
UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program is a Fully Funded International Internship in Tokyo, Japan. Diverse range of fields and majors are available for the students to apply. University of Tokyo Internship Program provides hundred of opportunities each year.
Students holding any nationality are eligible to apply for University of Tokyo Internship Program. All costs of the Internees will be covered by the host organization. Candidates Male/Female are encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Internship program in Tokyo before due date application sent after due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
For furthermore information about UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more Information regarding to different opportunities visit Mustakbil any time or press the bell icon mentioned at the bottom right.
University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2020 Details
- Host Country: Japan
- Host Organization: University of Tokyo
- Gender: Male/Female
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Internship Duration: 2 Months
- Internship Type: Fully Funded
- Program Dates: June 9, 2020, to August 3, 2020
- Deadline: February 3, 2020
University of Tokyo Internship Program 2020 is a fully funded internship program in Japan how ever it will cover following financial coverage of the Internee:
- Free Accommodation to the internee.
- Economy class air tickets.
- Monthly stipend of 250,000 JYP will be provided.
- Health insurance during the program.
UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program Benefits:
Participants will get following benefits during University of Tokyo Internship Program 2020:
- You will know the Japanese culture.
- Information session on how to apply for undergraduate and graduate program in University of Tokyo.
- Opportunity to attend seminars.
- Help in building networks with students from different countries.
- Attend Japanese cultural events.
Fields & Majors:
Many fields are offered in this Fully Funded Internship Program in University of Tokyo, please check the department below:
- Graduate School of Engineering
- School of Science
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Institute of Industrial Science
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
In order to apply for Summer internship in Tokyo 2020 you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- All International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
- Must be an undergraduate student.
- Candidate must have completed at least one year in Undergraduate.
- Are Not graduating before the summer program begins, and after the summer program ends will resume Undergraduate Studies for at least 1 semester or 1 quarter.
- A letter specifying that you are taking your Education in English issued by your university. (English proficiency Certificate)
You will need to have following documents for completing you application form:
- Potrait photo
- Scanned copy of passport or id card
- Updated resume/cv
- Academic transcript
- Proof of your English proficiency From Your University
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Instruction for recommendation letters. click here
Last date to apply for University of Tokyo Internship Program 2020 is 3rd Feb 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for Summer Internship 2020 in Tokyo you need to fill an online application form. the link of an online application form is given below Best of luck with the Apply!