University of Twente Scholarship 2020
Applications are now open to apply for University of Twente Scholarship 2020. Scholarship is announced for out standing candidates both from EU/EEA and non EU/EEA Countries means all International students are eligible to apply for this Scholarship in Netherlands.
Candidates willing to pursue their Master’s degree from University of Twente, Netherlands are encouraged to apply for University of Twente Scholarship. The scholarships which will be offered to the candidates will be Kipaji Scholarship and Professor de Winter Scholarship.
Diverse range of fields and majors are available in University of Twente Scholarship, Candidate from almost every field are eligible to apply. Interested for Scholarship in Netherlands? Yes? than what are you waiting for read the provided information below and apply accordingly.
For more International opportunities visit MustakbilCorner where you can find different opportunities under one platform.
University of Twente Scholarship Details
Host Country: Netherlands
Host University: University of Twente, Netherlands
Eligible Countries: EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries can apply
Course Introduced: Master’s Level
No of Scholarships: Approximately 50
Field & Majors: Diverse range of fields and majors are available
Course Start Date: September 2020
Deadline: 1 Feb/1 May 2020 (Annual)
Fields and Majors:
Following fields and majors are offered in this Scholarship in Netherlands (Twente University Scholarship):
- Electrical Engineering
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Netherlands
In order to apply for University of Twente Scholarship you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Applying candidate must have a student number.
- Candidate should not be a graduate of UT graduate program.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master program starting in the academic year 2020/2021 (September).
- After completion of application by candidate, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
Scholarship Benefits & Coverage
University of Twente Scholarship will provide following benefits and coverage:
- Scholarship value ranges from € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year.
- In case of 2 years program you will receive same amount for the other year as well.
How to Apply
Application for first round will start from 15th October 2019 and round two will start from February 2020:
- In order to apply for this Scholarship in Netherlands you already need to be admitted to one of the qualifying Master programs.
- You need to submit an online application to apply for Master’s Scholarship in Netherlands.
- Link of an online application form is given below best of luck with the Apply.
- Last date to apply for Twente University Scholarship is 1 Feb/1 May 2020 (Annual).