Scholarship in Netherlands 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2020. All International students are welcome to apply for this Scholarship in the Netherlands.
Candidates who are looking to pursue their Master’s degree from the Netherlands are encouraged to apply for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2020. Scholarship in Netherlands is offered to undertake Masters’s level students at Utrecht University.
All candidates are requested to apply for a Scholarship in Netherlands before due date application sent after due date will not be entertained and will be rejected straight away. Funds for the scholarship come from the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Fund.
To know more about Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more International opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil any time or subscribe by clicking the bell icon mentioned at the bottom right.
Host Country: Netherlands
Host University: University of Utrecht
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are welcome to apply
Course Type: Masters
Fields: Almost all fields are available to apply
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded, Partially Funded
Application Deadline: 31 January 2020
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2020 will provide the following benefits to the scholars:
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- The stipend of 11,000 plus euro will be provided for living expenses.
Imp: As grant is not fully funded it may be neccessary to find additional funding to be able to finance your studies and stay completely. Students requiring a residence permit in the Netherlands must prove to the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Office) that they have sufficient financial means.
In order to apply for Scholarship in the Netherlands you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International Students are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must not hold an EU/EEA passport.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors’s degree.
- Have applied for an international master’s program with a start date of 1 September 2020. Not all programs participate, please check www.uu.nl/masters > master’s program> Tuition fees and financial support to see if the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship is mentioned as a scholarship opportunity;
If the candidate is not fulfilling any of the above-mentioned criteria means the student is not eligible to apply.
Candidates will be selected for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2020 on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study.
- The quality of the application for the Master’s program itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
- The quality and relevance of the motivation letter for the Master’s program. (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, personal motivation).
How to Apply For Scholarship in Netherlands:
To apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2020, you need to follow the following instructions:
- You need to submit an online application form, submit an application for masters program first if you don’t do it your UES application will be removed.
- After the submission of the application form, you can go to the Osiris Online Application.
- Login with the Username and Password.
- Click on New Application.
- Fill the UES questions and upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application.
The last date to apply for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship in Netherlands 2020 For International Students is 31 January 2020.