White House Internship 2020 in the United States of America
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for White House Internship 2020, which is going to be held in the United States of America. The internship program will start from May 27 to August 7, 2020. The aim of the White House Internship Program is to make the “People House” accessible to future leaders from all around the nation.
Let’s have a brief detail about this Internship Program, The White House Internship Program is a public service leadership program that provides an opportunity to selected internees to gain valuable professional experience and it will strengthen their understanding of the Executive Office.
In The White House Internship 2020 Intern’s responsibilities and tasks vary by their Field and department, The assignment given to the interns will include: managing incoming inquiries, writing memos, conducting research, attending meetings, and staffing events. For more information about the White House Internship 2020 check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Also, Check: ACU Summer School in Africa 2020 – Fully Funded
For more International opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner any time, or to stay upto date regarding to different opportunities you can press the bell icon mentioned at the bottom right.
White House Internship 2020 Details
Host Country: United States of America
Internship Location: White House, Washington DC
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Internship Dates: May 27, 2020, to August 7, 2020
Application Deadline: January 3, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Also, Check: NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 | Fully Funded
In order to apply for the White House Internship, you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate applying for the internship program must be the US Citizen, must be 18 years of age.
- A candidate enrolled in Undergraduate or Graduate program at a University, college, community college (two to a four-year institution) are eligible to apply.
- A Veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty–for any length of time–in the two years preceding the internship program start date.
- Applicant graduated from a Graduate or Undergraduate degree program no more than 2 years before the Internship program start date.
Selection criteria of The White House Internship 2020 are based on the following criteria:
- Proved leadership in the community
- A commitment to public service
- A commitment to the mission of the Trump Administration
Also, Check: LPI Summer Internship in USA 2020 – Fully Funded
How to Apply:
To apply for the 2020 White House Internship you are required to fill an online application link of an application is mentioned below. Create an account and start completing your application form.
Submit your applications before January 3, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Best of luck with your application.