WHO Free Online Courses 2020
Ok, Guys, we have come up with another exciting Online Course. Applications are invited to apply for WHO Free Online Courses 2020. The World Health Organization is offering free courses for all International Students around the World.
WHO Free Online Courses 2020 is offering courses in more than 20 languages. The best thing about the World Health Organization Free Online Courses is its Self Paced, which means a candidate can take as much time to complete the course.
The Online Free Courses offered by the World Health Organization is Free of Cost, and there is no requirement of Fee Submissions as well. After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be provided with the Free Certificates. There are two types of certificates Confirmation of Participation and Records of Achievement.
All the candidates Male/Female who are interested in WHO Free Online Courses 2020 are encouraged to apply. For more Online courses, you can visit Mustakbil anytime.
If you guys are interested in British Council Free Online Courses, check here: British Council Free Online Courses 2020 with Certification | Fully-Funded
Keep Visiting & follow our
WHO Free Online Courses 2020 Details:
Host Organization: WHO (World Health Organization)
Eligible Countries: All Nationals can Apply
Courses Offered: Unlimited
Application Deadline: No Deadline Mentioned
About WHO Free Courses 2020:
- WHO enables the Organization and its key allies to assign life-saving experience to vast numbers of frontline responders.
- WHO’s a new Web-Based, Interactive, Knowledge-transfer Platform offering online courses to increase the response to health disasters.
Types of Courses
World Health Organization is offering its courses in three levels such as Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced:
- Ready for response: Speaks about humanitarian response and how best to engage in crisis circumstances.
- Outbreak: Offers awareness and tools on particular diseases.
- Preparing for pandemics: Brings together courses on various aspects of influenza events.
- Go social!: Focuses on cross-cutting intrusions such as risk disclosure.
WHO Free Online Courses Benefits
The Online Course will provide candidates with the following benefits:
- Courses offered are free of cost.
- All Nationalities can apply for this online course.
- There are no Academic restrictions.
- Free certificates will be given on completion of the course.
- Easy to access as courses offered are online.
- The courses are offered in more than 20 languages.
How to Find Courses:
Let us tell you how can you filter the courses check the images provided below:
1. First what you need to do is select your desired language
2. Click on Proficiency Level and select the Level
3. Now Select the Channel
How to Apply for WHO Online Courses 2020
To apply what you need to do is create an account, After creating an account you will receive a confirmation email. After the account process, you need to sign in, after signing in you can check any course and then “Enroll me in the Course” to apply official link is mentioned below in Greed Color Best of luck with the application.