World Bank Winter Internship 2019
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for World Bank Winter Internship 2019, which is going t be held in United States of America. All candidates Male/Female interested in World Bank Internship are encouraged to apply.
The World Bank Winter Internship will provide with an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank development. Internship at World Bank will help internees in gaining practical experience in addition its a way to enhance their CV with practical work experience.
The World Bank offers internship twice a year summer internship is offered in (May-September), while the winter internship is offered in (November-March). Candidates those are interested in this internship are requested to apply before due date application sent after due date will be rejected straight away.
For furthermore information about World Bank Winter Internship check the provided information below give it a proper read and apply accordingly. To stay up to date regarding to different opportunities press the bell icon mentioned in the bottom right.
World Bank Winter Internship Details
Host Country: America
Host Organization: World Bank
Eligible Countries: Open for all Nationals
Program Type: International Internship
Fields: Almost covering all fields
Stipend: Stipend will be provided
Age: No age limit
Deadline: October 31, 2019
Fields & Majors:
World Bank Internship typically seek candidates for following fields:
- Urban Planning, Natural Resources Management, Private Sector Development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services), Economics, Finance, Human Development (public health, education, nutrition, population), Social Sciences (anthropology, sociology), Agriculture, Environment, Engineering.
In order to apply for World Bank Internship you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals are eligible to apply
- No Age limit
- Candidate must possesses a bachelors degree and be enrolled in graduate study program.
- Must have good English communication skills
- Computing skills is a plus point
- Languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable
- We value diversity in our workplace, interested candidates are encouraged to apply, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply
- World Bank pay an hourly salary to all interns
- Travelling allowance will be provided (USD 3000) at the discretion of manager
- Interns will be responsible for their own accommodation
- Most interns positions are based in Washington DC office
How to Apply
In order to apply you need to fill an online application form link of online application form is mentioned below, Best of Luck!
- October 31, 2019