Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Scholarship 2020. ZSTU CSC Scholarship 2020 offers Masters and Ph.D. degree program for International Students around the world. Its a Fully Funded Scholarship in China, all the expanses of the scholars, will be covered by the Ministry of Education in China.
The ZSTU CSC Scholarship 2020 is offering many scholarships! Don’t miss this opportunity; candidates who are seeking International opportunities to pursue their Masters & Ph.D. degree program are highly encouraged to apply for the Zhejiang Sci-Tech University CSC Scholarship 2020.
A diverse range of fields and majors are offered in ZSTU CSC Scholarship 2020; courses are taught in Chinese or English depends on the courses you pick. To know more about this Fully Funded Scholarship in China, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
For more International Scholarships & Internships Programs you can visit MustakbilCorner anytime or you can press the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right to stay up to date
About Zhejiang Sci-Tech University
ZSTU University was founded in 1897; it is one of the oldest universities in China. Zhejiang Sci-Tech University is a major public university in China and ranks 121 in China and 1070 Worldwide. The duration of a Masters’s degree program in this University is (2-3) Years and for Ph.D. its (3-4) Years.
Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Scholarship Details
Host Country: China
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to Apply
Host University: Zhejiang Sci-Tech University
Degrees Offered: Master’s & Ph.D. Degree Program
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 31st March 2020
- Master’s Degree Program: 2-3 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Program: 3-4 Years
ZSTU CSC Scholarship Financial Coverage
Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Scholarship 2020 will cover the following expenses of the scholars:
- Medical Insurance during the scholarship program
- Accommodation Fee.
- Registration Fee.
- Monthly Stipend for living expenses.
- Monthly stipend of 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Program.
- A stipend of 3500 RMB for the Ph.D. Degree Program.
To apply for ZSTU CSC Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Chinese citizens are not eligible to apply.
- Must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidate must have the ability of scientific research.
- For the Master’s degree program candidate age must be under 35.
- For the Ph.D. degree program candidate age must be under 40.
Available Fields and Majors
Almost all fields and majors are available in Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Scholarship 2020:
- To check available fields and majors for degree program CLICK HERE
Documents required for Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Scholarship 2020 are:
- Passport size photo of the candidate.
- Official degree and transcript (must be attested by a notary public).
- Two-letter of recommendation.
- Proof of language proficiency.
- Photocopy of physical examination form.
- Acceptance Letter (Optional).
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Scanned copy of passport.
Language Requirements for ZSTU CSC Scholarship 2020
- For English Courses: TOEFL (80 or above) or IELTS (5.5 or above) report (valid for two years).
- For Chinese Courses: Report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years).
- Exempted for those who can provide English Proficiency Certificate by a previous academic institution.
Zhejiang Sci-Tech University agency number is “10338”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Zhejiang Sci-Tech University CSC Scholarship 2020 is 31st March 2020.
How to Apply
The process to apply for the ZSTU CSC Scholarship 2020 is an online link of an application that is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
Note: No Application fee & No Acceptance letter
- You need to fill an online application form, CSC Application Form.
- Send hard copy to the University Address before the application deadline
Address: International office, Second Avenue, Xiasha Higher Education Zone, Hangzhou, P. R. China, 310018